Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Mas National is currently seeking talented and experienced Administration Consultants in Mackay, commencing ASAP. Both permanment full time and part time opportunities available, with flexible working hours on offer.
About the Company:
Mas is proudly part of the IntoWork Australia Group. IntoWork Australia provides employment and training opportunities for communities across Australia. IntoWork Australia has operated for over 35 years, initially focused on apprenticeship solutions in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. Over time IntoWork has expanded into a Group of businesses incorporating employment, training, recruitment, community and corporate solutions to a diverse range of industries and stakeholders.
About the position:
Administration Consultants play an important role in ensuring a high level of customer service is provided in relation to the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services. Administration Consultants work as part of the national team providing crucial administration assistance. Key accountabilities for this position include:
- Data entry and Lodgement of training contracts and government incentives.
- Performing quality checks on apprenticeship and employer information, with a focus on compliancy.
- Provide assistance to apprentices regarding Trade Support Loans.
- Process all paperwork accurately and efficiently within the specified time frames and in line with the KPI’s set out in the AASN Operating Guidelines.
- Accurate processing of current Government wage incentives, including assessing evidence and payments relating to apprentices, employers and registered training organisations.
By joining the administration team you will be supported through the completion of a Certificate lll in Customer Engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fun, fresh environment and embark on a new and exciting career path.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Databases, Microsoft office software including Microsoft Word and Excel and general office equipment
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to clients
- Certificate IV in Business / Business Administration or higher (highly desirable)
- Experience in the VET sector is highly desirable.
- Ability to commence work asap.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current National Police Check and Working with Children is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.