Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Our client based in Tullamarine is one of Australia’s leading asset remarketers of industrial, cars and salvage assets. They have over 22 locations in Australia and employ over 900 people. They are looking for an Admin coordinator to join their team to assist the Admin Manager. They are looking for someone well spoken, well presented, and adaptable.
Salary is 53K + super. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (30 min break).
In this busy role, you will be responsible for coordinating transport of our salvage/damaged vehicles and recreational goods on behalf of our buyers and sellers in line with our weekly auctions and sales at our Tullamarine branch.
Duties could involve :
- Liaising with transport vendors and suppliers via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face to coordinate and verify transport of vehicles
- Providing updates on transport of vehicles
- Providing transport cost quotes and estimations to sellers & buyers
- Data entry
- Answering enquiries
- General administrative and office duties
- Processing of supplier invoices for payment
- Taking payments for vehicles purchased via cash, eftpos and cheque
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has previous administration/customer service experience
- Basic understanding of trust accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environments
- competent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Motivated, efficient and organised
- Someone who is quick to learn new things and happy to do a role with variety
If you think this role is for you please APPLY now !