Accounts Receivable Officer
IntoWork Recruitment- “Improving time to market with quality outcomes through effective productivity and performance systems”
Due to our rapid growth, we currently are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our cohesive and supportive team in Northcote.
This role is a Full Time Permanent position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an end to end Accounts Receivable or Payable position
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable ie recovery of funds
- Efficient time management and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High level data entry skills
- Available for an immediate start
- Month end reconciliations and accruals
- Processing high volume invoices
- Completing EFT payment runs (weekly and monthly)
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on a regular basis regarding queries
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and streamlining of processes
- Great working culture Northcote location – public transport on your doorstep
- High performing & progressive company
- Competitive salary
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience applicable to the role.
Please visit our Intowork website https://intoworkrecruitment.com.au/ and select jobs, Accounts Clerk and apply now. Applications not completed through the website will not be treated as a priority.