Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IntoWork is currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team, located in Northcote. This will be a permanent, full-time position.
About the Business:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 12 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 12 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour hire, Recruitment, training and disability services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
About the Role:
The Accountant is responsible for the financial management of the group entities within the IntoWork business. This includes meeting the deadlines of the Finance team and ensuring high quality reporting and commentary is delivered on a monthly basis. This position also provides strong financial analytical support to the Finance Manager. The Accountant is required to hold good communication skills and build important relationships in the extended Finance team, with Business Leaders and Managers.
- Prepare the monthly board reports for each entity including commentary.
- Have regular conversations with Business leaders & managers about the financial performance of their business. Understand the business drivers and initiatives to support the business performance.
- Review the reliability and appropriateness of disclosures in financial statements with regards to estimates, variance and operational matters. Develop recommendations by applying financial principles and practices.
- Prepare and lodge on time BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax, FBT, Workcover statements, Acquittals and any other required submissions of a financial nature
- Assist by developing reports for data analysis. Development of financial models to assist in identifying trends, understand the financial implications of business decisions, assist deliver cost controls and provide input on strategies to improve business practices
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification within a related discipline i.e. business and commerce (Mandatory)
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a similar finance role post CA/CPA qualification. (CA/CPA qualified – Desirable)
- Experience in a Labour Hire, Group Training Organisation or in Disability Support Services would be advantageous (Desirable)
- Proficiency in the Tencia, Dynamics or NetSuite Accounting package (Desirable)
- At minimum an intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office programs particularly in Excel (Mandatory)
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check prior to appointment. In some States and Territories a Working with Children Check may also be required
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’